- The APY calculator can help you know how much interest you will get out of a bank balance or investment.
- With the CAGR calculator you can accurately estimate how much you're likely to gain from an investment.
- With the compound interest calculator, you can accurately predict how profitable certain investments will be for your portfolio.
- The early retirement calculator will tell you when you will be able to retire and live off your passive income.
- Future value calculator tells you how much your assets will be worth at a specific date.
- Investment calculator is a simple tool which helps you estimate future value of your investment, taking into account a fixed interest rate and duration of your investment. You can calculate both final balance of your investment and total interest. Investment calculator also lets you determine these quantities while including a monthly contribution to your initial investment.
- Use the partially amortized loan calculator to calculate the balloon payment of your loan.
- Present value calculator allows to quickly insert any future value and find out its current worth.
- Rule of 72 tool evaluates time needed for something to double using the Rule of 72.
- Savings calculator is a comprehensive tool to plan future savings.
- With our simple interest calculator you can check a monthly payment of an interest-only loan.
Mortgage and real estate calculators
- The cap rate calculator determines the rate of return on your real estate property purchase.
- Mortgage - Mortgage calculator is a simple tool that helps you estimate the cost of your mortgage. After putting in just a few digits you will find out what your monthly payment and total payments will be.
- Our budget calculator will help you establish your monthly personal budget.
- The car depreciation calculator allows you to find the market value of your car after a few years.
- Inflation calculator helps you determine the inflation rate basing on the change of prices.
- Lease - Lease calculator helps you determine the monthly and total payments for a lease. In order to that you will need to know the initial and residual value of the good that you'd like to lease, the lease interest rate and the lease term.
- The overtime calculator determines your wages including overtime pay.
- Use the retirement calculator to find the required monthly savings and the retirement salary you'll receive.
- RV loan - Use our RV loan calculator to work out how to structure your RV financing deal.
- Our sabbatical calculator will help you plan your leave from work in a way that ensures you don't run out of money.
- The scrap gold calculator determines the value of your precious metals.