Monthly Income Calculator
Our monthly income calculator will help you determine how much you earn per month given your hourly, daily, weekly or even annual salary. Interested in how to operate this monthly pay calculator and what calculations are hidden behind it? It's no secret! We explain everything in the text below!
How to use this monthly income calculator?
Our monthly pay calculator is a very simple yet also versatile tool:
- Enter the data you have: how much you earn hourly, daily, weekly, or yearly. One number suffices!
- All the missing numbers, including your monthly salary, get calculated immediately.
- Tip: this monthly income calculator works in reverse too! Enter your monthly salary and obtain all the rest!
How do I convert my hourly wage to monthly pay?
Follow these steps:
- Multiply your hourly wage by the number of hours worked per week (the standard number is 40).
- Next, multiply the result by the number of weeks in a year, i.e., by 52.
- Now divide the result of Step 2. by 12, the number of months in a year.
- The result is your monthly income! If you struggle with calculations, try using Omni's monthly salary calculator.
How do I convert my annual to monthly salary ?
This is a very simple conversion! You only need to divide your annual salary by 12 to obtain your monthly income. In other words, the conversion formula reads
monthly = yearly/12.
How do I convert my weekly wage to monthly income?
It would be tempting to just multiply by 4, which is the "standard" number of weeks in a month, right? Well, you'd get a very rough approximation. A better (more accurate) way is to:
- Multiply your weekly wage by 52 (the number of weeks in a year), and then
- Divide the result by 12 (the number of months in a year).
This is the formula implemented in most of online monthly salary calculators.
Other salary tools by Omni
Done computing your monthly income? Do you want other similar converters? We have the following salary tools:
What is my monthly income if I earn $18 per hour?
Your monthly income is $3,120, provided that you work 40 hours per week. Otherwise, you need to use the formula:
monthly income = hourly wage × hours worked per week × 52/12 or resort to an online monthly income calculator.