Weekly Pay Calculator
With our weekly pay calculator, you can quickly find out how much you earn per week if you know your hourly/daily wage or monthly/annual pay. Scroll down to learn how this tool works and what formulas for weekly wage it uses - they may come in handy if you ever need to transform your brain into a weekly salary calculator!
How to use this weekly pay calculator?
Our weekly wage calculator is very simple to operate:
- Input the data that is available to you: your hourly/daily wage, monthly pay, or even yearly salary. Each one of these numbers suffices!
- Your weekly pay (and all the other missing numbers) will get calculated and displayed immediately.
- Moreover, this weekly income calculator can work in reverse as well! Enter your weekly pay and enjoy the results of backward calculations!
How do I convert my monthly income to weekly pay?
To calculate your weekly pay given the monthly income, you need to:
- Multiply your monthly income by 12 (the number of months in a year), and then;
- Divide the result by 52 (the number of weeks in a year).
This formula for weekly pay is implemented in most of online weekly wage calculators.
How do I convert my hourly wage to weekly pay?
You need to follow these steps:
- Determine the number of hours you work per week (the standard value is 40).
- Then multiply the number from Step 1. by your hourly wage.
- The result is your weekly income! If you struggle with calculations, try using Omni's weekly income calculator.
Related Omni calculators
What is my weekly pay if I earn $18 per hour?
Your weekly pay is $720 if work 40 hours per week. If this is not the case (e.g., you work part-time), you need to use the formula:
weekly pay = hourly wage × hours worked per week. You can verify your computation with an online weekly salary calculator.