Construction materials calculators
- Use the brick calculator to make sure you never overspend (or under-order) on bricks ever again!
- Concrete calculator - columns. It helps you find the quantity of cement bags you need to buy for your building project. This variant is for column-shaped elements, see below for other shapes.
- Concrete calculator - slab
- Concrete calculator - tube
- The gravel calculator finds the volume, mass and price of gravel used during earthworks.
- Use our sand calculator to determine the amount of sand you need and how much will it cost you.
- Trying to estimate the volume and cost of topsoil you need? Try our soil calculator.
- Paint calculator helps you calculate the amount and cost of paint needed to paint the walls of a room.
- Use our passive house savings calculator to determine after how many years will the money you invested in a passive house return to you.
- Use our paver sand calculator to calculate the amount of sand required to form a stable layer beneath a pavement.
- Planning out your garden? Try the plant spacing calculator.
- Pool calculator finds out the amount of water that goes into a swimming pool of a certain size.
- The roofing calculator lets you estimate the area and cost of your roof.
- The roof pitch calculator finds the length of the rafter and the roof slope (in degrees and in percents).
- Trump's Wall