- Size to Weight Calculator (Rectangular Box) evaluates a weight of a rectangular product
- Square footage - A square footage calculator is commonly used in many industries for crucial calculations, but you may simply want it to check that a house you're about to by is as large as advertised.
Construction materials calculators
- Use the brick calculator to make sure you never overspend (or under-order) on bricks ever again!
- Concrete calculator - columns. It helps you find the quantity of cement bags you need to buy for your building project. This variant is for column-shaped elements, see below for other shapes.
- Concrete calculator - slab evaluates the amount of concrete and cement needed for a slab block.
- Concrete calculator - tube evaluates the amount of concrete and cement needed for a tube block.
- The drywall calculator determines the number of drywall panels you need to install in a room.
- The gravel calculator finds the volume, mass and price of gravel used during earthworks.
- Our Mulch calculator evaluates the amount of mulch needed for a particular project.
- Use our sand calculator to determine the amount of sand you need and how much will it cost you.
- Trying to estimate the volume and cost of topsoil you need? Try our soil calculator.
- Tile calculator estimates the tiles needed for a project.