Omni's wage calculator will help you determine how much you earn per hour, per day, per week, per month, and also per year. It allows you to adjust the results for the number of hours you actually work! Read on if you're curious how to calculate the hourly wage from salary or the other way around!
How do I calculate the weekly wage given the annual salary?
To determine your weekly wage based on your yearly salary, you only need to divide your annual pay by 52 (the number of weeks in a year). And... that's it! The result is your weekly wage.
How do I calculate the hourly wage from salary?
To convert your annual salary to hourly wage, you need to:
- Divide your annual pay by 52 (the number of weeks in a year).
- Divide the result of Step 1. by the number of hours worked per week. For most people, it is 40 hours per week.
- The result is your hourly wage! As you can see, it's not hard to calculate the hourly wage from salary. However, if you struggle with so many divisions, go to an online wage calculator to verify the result.
How do I calculate the salary from hourly wage?
It's not difficult to convert hourly wage to salary. You need to use the simple formula
annual salary = hourly wage × hours worked per week × 52. In words: multiply your hourly wage by the number of hours you work per week and then by the number of weeks in a year, i.e., by 52.
How to use this wage calculator?
Omni's wage calculator is really simple to operate:
- Fill in just one of the following values:
- Hourly wage;
- Daily wage;
- Weekly wage;
- Monthly wage; or
- Yearly wage.
- All the other fields get filled in immediately!
- The calculator assumes you work 40 hours per week and 5 days per week. If you need, you can adjust these values by choosing the
advanced modeof the wage calculator.
Omni calculators related to wages
Besides this wage calculator, Omni features the following tools related to wages and salaries:
What is my annual salary if I earn $20 per hour?
The answer is $41,600 if you work full time, i.e., 40 hours per week. However, if you work a different number of hours, you need to adjust these calculations: multiply the number of hours you work per week by your hourly wage ($20) and then by the number of weeks in a year (52). If you struggle with the computations, just use an online wage calculator.