Business planning calculators
- Break-even calculator shows you how much revenue your business needs in order to cover all costs.
- Pre- and post-money valuation is what you need when startups and VC sit down to talk.
- ROI - Our ROI calculator can help you know if you're going into a bad deal, or trying a new venture that won't work. Make sure the numbers work before jumping in!
- Discount calculator has an original price, discount percentage, final price and an amount that you save.
- You sometimes give or get a double discount, it's one percentage on top of another.
- Margin calculator helps you find your profit margin or how much you should sell your goods for. It's a must have for any business person!
- Margin and sales tax combines those two operations in a single calculator.
- Margin and VAT
- Margin with discount combines the two together to give you a price tailored to the customer.
- The markdown calculator shows you what is the required list price of your product.
- Markup and margin (2 sets)
- Percent off calculator helps you calculate the prices of products on sale.
- Real estate commission calculator finds the payment collected by the sales agent.
- Realtor commission with VAT adds a tax on top of the commission (not the price of the house, though).
- Use the software contract value calculator to calculate the ACV and TCV.
- Triple discount
- Gross to net lets you see what some amount would look like before the tax is/was applied or after it's been deducted.
- Hourly to salary tell you how your hourly wage would look like as an annual salary.
- Net to gross
- Price per quantity is a problem we often try to solve when shopping: "should I get the larger bottle?"
- SaaS Lifetime Value calculator shows how your average revenue per customer, gross margin and churn rate impact the overall value of the customer.
- Salary to hourly converter does a quick paycheck recalculation.