Minutes Between Two Times Calculator
Welcome to the Omni minutes between two times calculator, a simple tool that will assist you in calculating how many minutes are between two times. ⏱️
Time is the most valuable asset, so why waste it making calculations by hand? The Omni minutes between two times calculator can do all the work for you, so that you don't have to waste your precious time; come along to find out how to calculate minutes between two times.
How do I calculate total minutes between two times?
To calculate the total minutes between two times:
- Make sure to convert both times to 24-hour time format.
- Take starting time and subtract it from ending time.
- Multiply the hours by 60 to convert it into minutes and add it to any amount of minutes you have left after the subtraction.
- If you have any number of seconds left after the subtraction, divide the value by 60 and add it to the final result.
- That's all! You have calculated the difference between two times in minutes.
How does minutes between two times calculator work?
Now that you know how to calculate the difference between two times in minutes, let's talk about how the calculator works; it is pretty easy!
All you have to do is enter a start time and an end time, and the tool will calculate the duration between two times in minutes. We set the default unit as hours, minutes, and seconds, although you can change it at your convenience!
Other related tools
Do you think minutes between two times calculator is a handy tool? Then take a minute 😉 and check out other Omni time-related tools:
How many minutes are between 3 pm to 9 pm?
There are 360 minutes between 3 pm and 9 pm. To calculate how many minutes there are between these two times, you have to subtract the start time from the end time and multiply the value by 60 to convert it into minutes.