Chronological Age Calculator
Chronological age calculator computes your age in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds. If you've ever wondered "how old was I?" at a particular moment in your life, it's finally time to get the answer! Your exact age calculator just couldn't get any more precise (nanoseconds not included 😉).
How to calculate chronological age?
Calculating your chronological age might be quite a tremendous task if you intend to do it by yourself - subtracting years and months is the easy part. Then, you need to think about the weeks and days.
Remember that different months have a different number of days! February is the trickiest month when it comes to calculations. Every four years, it takes a value of 29 instead of 28 days. Each year that can be divided by four without a remainder (for example, 2020 /4 = 505), gives us precisely one more extra day (except for years that divide perfectly by 100, but not those that are also perfectly divisible by 400...).
The easiest way to calculate your time spent on Earth in days:
time = (years * 365) + (months * 31) + days
- Years - How old are you?
- Months - How many full months have passed since your last birthday?
- Days - How many days have already passed in the current month?
If you want to get the exact number of hours, minutes or second you've been alive, you need to multiply the number of days you've calculated by the following numbers:
- To get no. of hours:
Number of days * 24
- To get no. of minutes:
Number of days * 1440
- To get no. of seconds:
Number of days * 86 400
Why don't you check how long you have to wait until your next birthday with the [age calculator)(calc:3140)?
How old was I on this date?
Well... it depends. Did you know that people in Korea count their age differently than we in the West do? Try our Korean age calculator.
The way of calculating your age stays the same - the only variable that changes is the current date. You can enter any date you want into our chronological age calculator - as long as the event you intend to compute was after your birth date!
This is your time!
We calculated how many minutes and seconds you've been alive for. Have you been wondering what you spend it on? It is said that an average human being spends half of their lifetime... sleeping. The other major parts consist of work and school, where we spend another quarter of our lives.
What about all the other little parts of your day?
- Check how many weeks, months, or years will you spend writing emails during your entire lifetime with the email alternatives calculator, and what you could use this time for instead?
- Or what about finding out how long you spent in front of the TV and alternative activities with the TV alternatives calculator?
Average life expectancy
Our calculator, just like the Pearson chronological age calculator, is able to compute the minutes of your life up to this very moment. Now, let's have a look at statistics. What's the average life expectancy in your country?
- The life expectancy for the average American citizen is 79.11 years, with a significant difference between men (76.61 years) and women (81.65 years). These numbers have been rising consistently for the last 50 years or so.
- If you live in the European Union you might live a bit longer - it's 80.9 years for the general population, with 83.5 for women and 78.3 years for men. These numbers vary from country to country however.
- The average Australian will live even longer! Their average lifespan is equal to 82.5 years.
If you were ever wondering what can time do to your money, try our time value of money calculator!💰