Pressure conversion calculator helps to quickly convert between different units that pressure can be expressed in. According to its definition, pressure is the force applied perpendicular to the surface per the area its applied at. For smooth pressure conversion in this tool we included various units used around the world, such as:
- Pascal - SI (International System of Units) unit equal to one newton per square meter
- Bar - also part of SI and metric system, equals 100,000 Pascals
- Pounds per square inch (also known as pound-force per square inch or psi) - it equals around 6,895 Pascals
- Hectopascal - used mostly by meteorologists to express atmospheric air pressure (equals 100 Pascals)
- Atmospheres - is also called Standard Pressure and represents a fixed value of 101,325 Pascals
Depending on your needs you might use pressure conversion in different ways. Feel free to adjust the units accordingly and receive results in real time.